Kyle's NICU Story in Pictures

Monday, December 10, 2007

Monday - Kelly

Please pray for Kyle this morning. We are asking God to supernaturally heal his little lungs - they weaned his vent this a.m. and his CO2 is up some. Not dangerous but his CO2 needs to be good for them to keep weaning and get him off the ventilator. This is important. Please never cease to Praise him also for what he is doing. I feel a bit like I am telling you how to pray - please always follow the Holy Spirit when you pray for Kyle. I am just sharing how I am praying.

to share a bit more... and I ask you to join me in this prayer for our friends at the NICU. Please keep praying for our friends that lost their baby. I don't have words to pray yet but God hears the groaning of our spirit. another friend is very sick - we have been asking you to pray for him.

big deep breath...

Father,
I beg you to intervene for our little friend. Will you CHANGE this course and heal his body. Will you give his parents their baby. let them have him. Please show them hope today. Please heal. supernaturally - the doctors don't know... Oh God give them eyes to see, impart to them your wisdom. Will you heal this little man.

please pray with us - I will update you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to read the updates on Kyle. I am praising God for the wonderful progress of your little guy. I am praying with you for his CO2 levels to go down and that they are able to continue to wean him off the ventilator. I am truly blessed to be able to pray with you and for you and your family. I am also praying for your friends. My heart aches at the very thought of what any parent goes thru with a child in NICU. I pray specifically that the Lord is able to give you and John the strength to minister to these families. You are the ones who can show them God's love and faithfulness. So my dear friends I lift you up to the Lord and ask Him to keep you strong and close to Him so that others may see Him through you.

To God be the glory great things He hath done...

Kim

thatcaroljones said...

Lord God, in the name of Jesus, will you please heal this baby? Will you hear the cries of his parents and let them have this baby, whole and healthy. God, you and you alone know what this baby will need to be healed. Show yourself mightily to them today God. Give them hope.

Anonymous said...

Still praying, still believing and still EXPECTING healing.

Candy Humber

Amanda Burkett said...

Praising God over the PDA news from your earlier post. Praying DAILY!! I will keep on. We will keep on. I keep planning to come see you . . . We keep getting sick. Until we're well, I promise to remain a phone call away. And you're faithfully in my prayers. God is SO BIG!! SO BIG!!! Amanda

Anonymous said...

this is why I love you guys. it is so totally not about you.

praise God from whom all blessings flow!

Click below to go to my Personal March of Dimes Page

Our Story

This story begins with 5 people. John, Kelly, Jadon, Jack, and Kyle (he is only 23 weeks old... and he is still safely tucked away in his mommy's belly) In an hour's time Kyle made his way into the world. 1 pound, 3 ounces- 11 and a half inches long. This family will never be the same. This child is a warrior. He has the spirit of a Lion, and more courage than a whole pride. He is fierce, and fearless- and he is teaching us to fear the Lord- and to believe that God is in our midst and healing even now. Join us as pray, as we praise, and as we journey through this life as lovers of God and all His glory.

Kyle is in the March of Dimes Promo!