Kyle's NICU Story in Pictures

Thursday, November 1, 2007

end of the day thursday - Kelly

I'm done worry about my parenting and the way I feel in this - at least for now.

I am begging God for a miracle. A healing miracle. You read john's post earlier and tomorrow morning we will find out if the brain bleed has stopped at a level 2. My prayer is that God blows the walls out of the box people have put him in. I pray that God will HEAL KYLE. That Kyle's brain will be perfect! That his lung problems will be healed. PLEASE pray along side us - Please use tonight to beg with us. I am resting in the fact that God is good and God is right and fervent prayers of a righteous man avails much. Let us pray day and night with out ceasing! these are things I am learnging so much about.

John will post more thoughts - I'm tired tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly--you are an awesome, loving Mom. I know I would be tired and feel everything you are feeling, I bet every Mom out there would say the same. Know that we are pleading with our Heavenly Father to see your love for Kyle and bless it. You and John both are disciples of the Lord, walking in Faith. Be still when you can even for a second, and know that He is with you.
much love,
katy

Anonymous said...

you guys are constantly on my mind and heart and in my prayers. i just pray rest and peace for you. i pray miraculous healing for all of kyle's little body. i pray strength, wisdom, and peace for john. and i pray joy and peace for your little J men. I just pray your whole family would know how wide and deep and long and high is the love of God.

Click below to go to my Personal March of Dimes Page

Our Story

This story begins with 5 people. John, Kelly, Jadon, Jack, and Kyle (he is only 23 weeks old... and he is still safely tucked away in his mommy's belly) In an hour's time Kyle made his way into the world. 1 pound, 3 ounces- 11 and a half inches long. This family will never be the same. This child is a warrior. He has the spirit of a Lion, and more courage than a whole pride. He is fierce, and fearless- and he is teaching us to fear the Lord- and to believe that God is in our midst and healing even now. Join us as pray, as we praise, and as we journey through this life as lovers of God and all His glory.

Kyle is in the March of Dimes Promo!