Kyle's NICU Story in Pictures

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Pray with me - Kelly

Father,

I believe; I have seen miracles with my own eyes; I believe. Oh God - would You, healer and restorer, heal our son? Would You restore him? I have this picture and I believe you gave it to me - I can see him running around in the backyard with is brothers. Shouting and playing - God I beg you - would you not delay? Father protect him. Be his good. Be near to him. Would you minister to Kyle's needs - touch him. That one day he would smell a scent or hear a sound or see a sight that would remind him of You. Would you be so close to him that one day he will actually remember the breath of God!?

a friend sent me a song tonight - manna fell from heavens high - just b/c you told the sky! Science will crush underneath all the weight of what is unseen! Oh God - help me believe. I beg you father - do not delay - hear our cries!

a prayer from the day Kyle was born - shauna

In your name Jesus i ask for the mightiest of heaven's angels to come with the force of all the earths winds... to rage upon kelly and to defend her as she lays there... to take this jeremiah... this warrior child and give him lungs that breathe deep the breath of God... a heart that beats like a lion, and give him eyes that see into the ocean's depths... jesus give this child the determination to live like no child has lived. put fight into his soul, increase his strength and sharpen his mind even as he is moving now... i see a wrest-less lion longing to be free... a man that will change the world. that will be fierce and fearless. Jesus i see a warrior. among his brothers and among the nations.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh sweet Kelly, my heart aches for you so very much...I have never met you, but I feel as if I have known you forever...I pray for you and your family everyday...I am waiting for the day that he goes home with you and you can all rest...
I pray for perfect, peaceful rest for you and John...un-interupted perfect sleep...

LeAnn Smith

Anonymous said...

Hey girl...

This quote made me think of you guys. It's from the book I'm reading called, "The Shack" by William P. Young. (I actually just sent you and John copies).

God is speaking:
"..just because I work incredible good out of unspeakable tragedies doesn't mean I orchestrate the tragedies. Don't ever assume that my using something means I caused it or that I need it to accomplish my purposes. That will only lead you to false notions about me. Grace doesn't depend on suffering to exist, but where there is suffering you will find grace in many facets and colors."

"[Kyle] is not your sacrifice. [He] is and will always be your joy. That's enough purpose for [him]."

love you guys-
B

Click below to go to my Personal March of Dimes Page

Our Story

This story begins with 5 people. John, Kelly, Jadon, Jack, and Kyle (he is only 23 weeks old... and he is still safely tucked away in his mommy's belly) In an hour's time Kyle made his way into the world. 1 pound, 3 ounces- 11 and a half inches long. This family will never be the same. This child is a warrior. He has the spirit of a Lion, and more courage than a whole pride. He is fierce, and fearless- and he is teaching us to fear the Lord- and to believe that God is in our midst and healing even now. Join us as pray, as we praise, and as we journey through this life as lovers of God and all His glory.

Kyle is in the March of Dimes Promo!