Kyle's NICU Story in Pictures

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Saturday am

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2007 12:08 PM, CST

Pray today for Kyle's Lungs and Respiration.
Ask God for healing and development in this area.

Pray for the signs of progressive BPD to decrease.

Continue to pray for the clot in Kyle's heart to dissolve
and for the blood in Kyle's brain to dissolve and be reaborbed back into his body without blocking any spinal fluid movement. Pray God's protection and healing over Kyle's heart, lungs, and brain.

Thanks for praying!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

John and Kelly,
I heard of your story through my aunt, Tami Taylor. I wanted to write and hopefully offer some encouragement. Almost 26 years ago I was in the same situation as Kyle...I was born at 26 weeks at 1 pound, 9 ounces. Today I work as a speech pathologist in Early Childhood Intervention (which will be the next step in Kyle's journey), helping premature infants to feed safely and efficiently. Only through God's grace and mercy am I able to share this story of His goodness. I know what you are going through; my prayers are with Kyle and you all! May God’s glory abound and may He provide you with comfort, hope, and peace!
Lauren

Click below to go to my Personal March of Dimes Page

Our Story

This story begins with 5 people. John, Kelly, Jadon, Jack, and Kyle (he is only 23 weeks old... and he is still safely tucked away in his mommy's belly) In an hour's time Kyle made his way into the world. 1 pound, 3 ounces- 11 and a half inches long. This family will never be the same. This child is a warrior. He has the spirit of a Lion, and more courage than a whole pride. He is fierce, and fearless- and he is teaching us to fear the Lord- and to believe that God is in our midst and healing even now. Join us as pray, as we praise, and as we journey through this life as lovers of God and all His glory.

Kyle is in the March of Dimes Promo!