Kyle's NICU Story in Pictures

Sunday, March 20, 2011

the sherrill family has moved!

...not physically but I have decided to move my blog. Several of my preemie mom friends have already done this and now I am too. Prayforkyle started as a place to beg people to ... well... pray for kyle. and a place to update everyone on all that was going on with Kyle. The words on these mean so much to me. They are at times my only memory of such a huge portion of my life. the most terrifying, the most beautiful - hard to know - maybe both.

So I have moved the chronicles of the sherrill family to a new page. One that is about today, each day really. I guess that is if I can remember to write it down! So for a sherrill update just click here.

No comments:

Click below to go to my Personal March of Dimes Page

Our Story

This story begins with 5 people. John, Kelly, Jadon, Jack, and Kyle (he is only 23 weeks old... and he is still safely tucked away in his mommy's belly) In an hour's time Kyle made his way into the world. 1 pound, 3 ounces- 11 and a half inches long. This family will never be the same. This child is a warrior. He has the spirit of a Lion, and more courage than a whole pride. He is fierce, and fearless- and he is teaching us to fear the Lord- and to believe that God is in our midst and healing even now. Join us as pray, as we praise, and as we journey through this life as lovers of God and all His glory.

Kyle is in the March of Dimes Promo!