Kyle's NICU Story in Pictures

Friday, October 26, 2007

Please Pray for lungs! - John

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2007 12:27 AM, CDT
Please pray right now.
I just got home.
Kyle's lungs aren't doing well. He is having a problem letting out carbon dioxide. So, his CO2 numbers are up.
There are a few things they say they can do, but I can not depend on them. I am begging God to do something dramatic here.
I am asking God point blank to grow Kyle's lungs right now
through the resurrected power of the Holy Spirit.
I am believing and trusting God still moves and works and miraculously heals and delivers and regenerates.
I am asking God to give Kyle strong lungs that can kick out this carbon dioxide.

pray for wisdom as well. Pray for the nurses that are taking care of kyle. Pray for the wisdom of Christ to fill thier minds and the carpenter skills of Jesus to work on the masterpiece God created in Kyle.

My heart is so heavy tonight.
It is hard to pray. The enemy is beating me down.
But I know God can do this.

No comments:

Click below to go to my Personal March of Dimes Page

Our Story

This story begins with 5 people. John, Kelly, Jadon, Jack, and Kyle (he is only 23 weeks old... and he is still safely tucked away in his mommy's belly) In an hour's time Kyle made his way into the world. 1 pound, 3 ounces- 11 and a half inches long. This family will never be the same. This child is a warrior. He has the spirit of a Lion, and more courage than a whole pride. He is fierce, and fearless- and he is teaching us to fear the Lord- and to believe that God is in our midst and healing even now. Join us as pray, as we praise, and as we journey through this life as lovers of God and all His glory.

Kyle is in the March of Dimes Promo!