Kyle's NICU Story in Pictures

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

T SHIRTS ARE READY TO ORDER!




The Kyle Sherrill Benefit TShirt has been designed!
Bryan did a GREAT JOB!! check out his work here!

OK all you sweet folks who emailed me about these tshirts...
ORDER AWAY!

these would be great Christmas Gifts!! Send the Kyle benefit cards as Christmas cards and Tshirts
as Christmas presents!! (it will be a little lion Christmas!)

Please remember that all monies raised will go directly into the
Bank of America Kyle Sherrill Medical Fund to help cover growing
expenses for Kyle and the Sherrill family!

The prices are suggested donation prices, but if you want to give more,
feel free to click on the donate link.
Order the shirts and cards through the order link.

Thanks for supporting this cause!

click here! to order your tshirts!!

5 comments:

dreamingBIGdreams said...

i am having a hard time ordering a shirt.

when i click on the button it takes me to a photo cart link.

can you help me out?

dreamingBIGdreams said...

I figured it out!

I'm looking forward to my shirt and my cards! I love to write notes!

I'm also goign to link to this on my blog.

John and Kelly said...

the link has been reposted.. it should work now guys! thanks!!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know I too was am premature baby. I was born only weighing two pounds. Doctors told my parents if i survived I would be a vegetable. Keep in mind this 1989 no Surfactant. My parents refused to give up and had faith that God would take care of me. I did develop Cerebral Palsy. Over years as I improved doctors were at a loss for words. They kept saying that with my amount of brain damage this was impossible. I went to normal school and did not need much aide. It was at times difficult and frustrating but with my parents faith and encouragement and God's grace, I MADE IT! I am now a fully independant freshman at Baylor University looking forward to Law School. Dont give up hope! If I can do all this so can Kyle! Feel free to email me . God Bless
Katy
katy_underwood@baylor.edu

Anonymous said...

Nice t-shirts.
I checked you online store....Nice collection.Custom t shirtsdesigned by Rhinestone T Shirts, strives to deliver finest 100% cotton tshirts and use rhinestones as the focal.
Regards,
sweths
custom t shirts

Click below to go to my Personal March of Dimes Page

Our Story

This story begins with 5 people. John, Kelly, Jadon, Jack, and Kyle (he is only 23 weeks old... and he is still safely tucked away in his mommy's belly) In an hour's time Kyle made his way into the world. 1 pound, 3 ounces- 11 and a half inches long. This family will never be the same. This child is a warrior. He has the spirit of a Lion, and more courage than a whole pride. He is fierce, and fearless- and he is teaching us to fear the Lord- and to believe that God is in our midst and healing even now. Join us as pray, as we praise, and as we journey through this life as lovers of God and all His glory.

Kyle is in the March of Dimes Promo!