Kyle's NICU Story in Pictures

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Kyle Sherrill Benefit!

Hello Kyle Sherrill supporters! I need your help! This is Shauna and I am back in Germany trying to organize a few of benefits for Kyle's Medical Fund.

I need your help! I am working on Three things...

#1 T-shirts (how many of you will be interested in ordering???)

#2 really groovy stationary with the image of the Lion above (named KYLE, taken by my husband) on it.
5x7 folded cards 15 cards/envelopes $20
the idea with stationary is that the word will spread as you send your cards... so buy a ton and send away!!

#3 artist donations (as an artist you would donate your time, or your work to be purchased with the profits going to kyle's medical fund) not sure what to donate? send me an email and i will visit with you!

i really need some feedback! send me an email shaunamaness@gmail.com or leave me a comment on my blog!

i want to get these ordered ASAP so that you guys can have them before Christmas!! so let me know!!

if you have any other benefit ideas, please share them... i will make them happen if i can!!

2 comments:

thatcaroljones said...

Any thoughts on what the t-shirt will look like? And of course I'm interested! And, I like the cards! I'll def. order some of those. When? How?

Anonymous said...

Count me in on the orders too! On other ideas, what about making some kind of Christmas card with the lion since it's that time of year. I'm guessing it will have information on the website somewhere on the card. Let me know how I can help. You're awesome!
Traci

Click below to go to my Personal March of Dimes Page

Our Story

This story begins with 5 people. John, Kelly, Jadon, Jack, and Kyle (he is only 23 weeks old... and he is still safely tucked away in his mommy's belly) In an hour's time Kyle made his way into the world. 1 pound, 3 ounces- 11 and a half inches long. This family will never be the same. This child is a warrior. He has the spirit of a Lion, and more courage than a whole pride. He is fierce, and fearless- and he is teaching us to fear the Lord- and to believe that God is in our midst and healing even now. Join us as pray, as we praise, and as we journey through this life as lovers of God and all His glory.

Kyle is in the March of Dimes Promo!